Friday 7 February 2014

Challenge: Learning to Knit #3



This is my third challenge post and I must admit that my progress has been slow. As I mentioned last time, I've finally found a series of Youtube videos that I can learn from so that's half the battle. I haven't been practicing my technique as much as I should due to lack of time, but I'm recommitting myself to putting in more time.

I think that I've got the casting on part learned quite well and now I'm slowly moving on to the knit stitch. Getting to this step in my learning has made learning to knit seem more real to me now. I know that I have a long way to go, but it's a start and I still believe that I can do it.

As I said earlier, I haven't had loads of practice this time around, but I'm making progress. I hope to have a lot more progress to report next time. I'm enjoying learning to knit but it's also teaching me a bit more patience which is always good :-)

If any of you out there are seasoned knitters I'd love to hear any advice that you have, so please leave a comment if you'd like.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment