Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come - Dori

In Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, in the "Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come", Scrooge is faced with seeing what it would be like if he didn't change his ways and live a different life. Change is inevitable and sometimes it's just what we need in our lives.

As we're coming to the end of 2013, I can't help but think about the changes that I want to perhaps make in my own life. I think it's in our makeup to see if we can improve in some way and for me it often comes when we start a new year.

I've done a lot in 2013, but there is always more to pursue in the new year ahead. So it will be interesting to see how it all goes as we go forward. I'm always excited to see what's ahead, but I try to keep myself in the present moment as much as I can.

Here's to change and what it may or may not bring in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment