Saturday 21 December 2013

The Ghost of Christmas Present - Dori

Well another Christmas Day is quickly approaching and it's unbelievable that it's here once again so quickly. Time does indeed fly. Where does the time go? A lot of people that I know are like me...they aren't quite 'ready' for Christmas, but no matter what we all do it's coming anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it to come, but I just wish that I was more prepared. But then you can't prepare for everything. Sometimes you just have to let go and go with the flow. So that's what I'm gonna do this Christmas. The day will come and I'll just let it wash over me.


We finally got our house decorated last weekend and it turned out pretty good. There are Christmas reminders through decoration all through the house. It's nice when you're carrying laundry downstairs and walk past a festive ornament. It gives you that little lift to remind you that Christmas is coming.

Here are a few pics of Christmas right now in our house. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment