Friday 20 December 2013

The Ghost of Christmas Past - Dori

My memories of Christmas take me instantly back to my childhood.  A time when all seemed perfect on Christmas morning. We didn't have much, but my parents always made sure that I had enough. They made sure of that for all of their children. That's what parents do. Those memories of Christmas during my childhood will stay with me forever.

As an adult, I have memories of good Christmases also, most especially these past few years since I've lived here in England away from what I knew before. I've had to make new traditions in my own home and it's been a joy to create new memories.


I love Christmas decorations. They give life to a home and they help remind us that Christmas is surely on its way. Here are a few photos of Christmas decorations that have decorated our house over the past few years. Enjoy!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment