Monday 3 March 2014

Sanctuary - Music


Welcome to the Sanctuary.  Today I'd like to share some beautiful music from YouTube with you.  I've been looking for a track that emanates peace and a sense of escape, but I didn't realise how long it would take me to choose the 'right piece' to share.  As a result, after hours and hours of listening (oh what bliss...), I couldn't decide!  So, here are three of the pieces that really shouted out to me.  Why not let me know what you think in the comments section below, or tell me which piece of music represents Sanctuary to you?


1. The Lark Ascending (Ralph Vaughan-Williams) - played by Nicola Benedetti


2. Between Worlds - Roger Subirana Mata


3. Estas Tonne - David's Entry (2013)


Here's wishing you a wonderful day.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment