Friday 14 March 2014

The Creative Maze: Photography

Hello there! So this is our next entry in the Creative Maze series and I'm here to present a way that I like to get creative. Last Friday Val featured her crafting skill as she demonstrated how she made the Yellow House flag for my sixth anniversary over at my blog. You can read that entry here.

I have a lot of interests in different areas of creativity as many people do. One of my favorite things is photography. I have loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I even used to make believe that I had a camera as I ran around our yard when I was a kid. I'd pretend to take pictures of our pets and the different birds. 

So as I've grown up, I've held onto that interest and I'm trying to become better at taking pictures. Even if I never get great at taking pictures, I'll always do it for the love of it, you know? Sometimes the love of something just fills your soul with happiness so it doesn't matter about anything else :-)

Here's a photo that I took last year. I pulled it out because it makes me think of the daffodils that are blooming now. When I took these pictures originally, I decided to play around with my computer and I put them into a kind of collection in one place. So here's the result.



I'm hoping to do more creative things like this with my photos and I'll be showing them here. Do you have any ways that you love to express your creativity? Why not let us know in the comments :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

~Dori

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo. I like to do edits with mine too. There is just something fulfilling in getting so absorbed in the creative process the flow of time goes by unnoticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Yes the creative process is a wonderful way to take yourself on a journey :)

    ~Dori

    ReplyDelete