Saturday 8 March 2014

Style/Home: Japanese Style Influences

For today's post I'd like to share this video of a beautiful house in California which is an amazing blend of 16th century Japanese architecture and 21st century design and technology. I think that this is such a gorgeous home and it just gives off this air of serenity. I love the sleekness of the design. The beautiful Japanese gardens outside do something that I love...they compliment the interior and bring nature inside. This house is one of those that's the ultimate in high end design and is out of the reach of most of us, but as I've mentioned before, it's fun to see what's out there. Seeing homes like this often inspire me to create my own take on the designs. I hope that you enjoy taking a look around this beautiful home.


No comments:

Post a Comment