Saturday 5 April 2014

Style - Personal Style


I'm not any kind of fashionista, but I try my best to look presentable when I go out of the house. I guess that you could call my style a bit of this and a bit of that. I tend to lean towards casual clothes with an accessory or two thrown in  ;-)

I've been thinking lately about ways to spruce things up a bit because I think I've fallen into a rut. So I've been reading up on ways to up my game. What I really want to do is to stick to my own personal style and just do a bit better. I think that cultivating your own personal style is important and that we should all play to our strengths.

As I go on my journey to refine my personal style, I'm going to keep in mind the things that I like about my style because I always want to be true to myself. And if I follow that path, I can't go wrong :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment