Friday 18 April 2014

The Creative Maze: Photography

Once again I'm here with my contribution to the Creative Maze and I want to share one of my favorite ways to get creative again...photography. I love taking pictures...I've loved it as long as I can remember. I love the idea of freezing a moment in time. My hope is to get better technically with photography, so I plan to work on improving my skills over time.

One thing that I like to do is play around with Photoshop in order to see what I can create. Here is an example of my Photoshop antics. I've made some kinda weird things and I'll share some of those in future posts  ;-) But here is an example of a slight adjustment that I made to this picture of a rose.




Do you like to photography? Is there another way that you like to be creative? Please leave us a comment and tell us about how you get creative.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment